- Balhousie Care staff reach the finals of the National Care Awards
- ExtraCare acclaimed for being first gold standard Retirement Community for end of life care
- ‘Outstanding’ Northampton care home welcomes MP for VIP visit
- Dog owners and their pooches were among guests at Macmillan coffee morning
- Every Day is Different – Younger people would consider a career in social care
It’s dealing with real people and real problems and we totally understand this. We are based in Newton Abbot in Devon and we work closely with private individuals, their families as well as local authorities, Doctors and Primary Care Trusts. This site has been designed to give you the basic information you will need to make a decision about your future care.
Unicare Devon is proud that we hold good strong principles coupled with modern and up to date training for all our staff. We pride ourselves on listening to your individual needs and designing a care package to suit you and your family.
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help.
Unicare Devon prides itself on promoting a better understanding on issues such as dementia and Alzheimers. We have embraced the governments dementia strategy and pushed forward with educating our staff. We believe the more educated our staff are the more prepared they will be to help with your situation.