- Balhousie Care staff reach the finals of the National Care Awards
- ExtraCare acclaimed for being first gold standard Retirement Community for end of life care
- ‘Outstanding’ Northampton care home welcomes MP for VIP visit
- Dog owners and their pooches were among guests at Macmillan coffee morning
- Every Day is Different – Younger people would consider a career in social care
Thera South West
Thera South West supports adults with a learning disability from the age of 18 across the South and West of England. We support people with a lot of different requirements: from 24-hour support to a few hours a week. Some people have other disabilities as well as a learning disability and some people require support with other health needs.
Thera South West will support people to become active citizens in their communities and have a positive impact. We have extensive experience of supporting people to establish their own lives and identities within their local communities.
Thera South West has excellent relationships with other organisations that provide housing for people with a learning disability and we can help people in finding appropriate housing. Dosh is another Thera company which can help people with their money through financial advocacy and appointeeship.
Thera South West supports adults with a learning disability to be leaders in society, to live in their own home, to have access to employment, to be a valued part of the community, to be safe and to live the life they want. Thera South West is part of the Thera Group of companies. Thera South West is a not-for-profit company and Thera Trust is a charity.