- Balhousie Care staff reach the finals of the National Care Awards
- ExtraCare acclaimed for being first gold standard Retirement Community for end of life care
- ‘Outstanding’ Northampton care home welcomes MP for VIP visit
- Dog owners and their pooches were among guests at Macmillan coffee morning
- Every Day is Different – Younger people would consider a career in social care
Peninsula Care Devon
Our aim is to provide a quality service in both personal and domestic care within the service users home, thus allowing the user to remain independent keeping their dignity and respect within their own community.
All carers have up to one month induction and within three months achieved their basic first aid, manual handling and health and safety certificates. Embarking on an NVQ level 2 or 3 Health and Social Care Award.
All of the team has an enhanced Criminal Records Bureau check carried out by the police before commencing within the company.