- Balhousie Care staff reach the finals of the National Care Awards
- ExtraCare acclaimed for being first gold standard Retirement Community for end of life care
- ‘Outstanding’ Northampton care home welcomes MP for VIP visit
- Dog owners and their pooches were among guests at Macmillan coffee morning
- Every Day is Different – Younger people would consider a career in social care
Moorcare Devon is a family orientated care provider. We are registered with the Care Quality Commission and can care for people over the age of 18 years.
We offer a professional and discreet service and provide a consistently high standard of home care. That will enable its clients to live safely and comfortably in their own homes whilst dignity and independence is maintained at all times.
We aim to provide care and support for people who cannot wholly look after themselves in their own home.
Haven Homes Devon is our sister company which provides 24/7 Supported living in a bungalow environment, situated in Tavistock. We offer respite, intermediate and loner term care. www.HavenHomesDevon.co.uk