- Balhousie Care staff reach the finals of the National Care Awards
- ExtraCare acclaimed for being first gold standard Retirement Community for end of life care
- ‘Outstanding’ Northampton care home welcomes MP for VIP visit
- Dog owners and their pooches were among guests at Macmillan coffee morning
- Every Day is Different – Younger people would consider a career in social care
Devon & Cornwall Care Services
We are an independent company based in Tavistock, Devon. We specialise in providing flexible care packages to individuals within our area. Our clients have many different needs: some full time care while others need short-term support with specific activities.
DACCS works with adults over the age of 18, to provide a level of care needed by each individual. This ranges from ‘popping-in’ to checking on elderly persons at a pre-arranged time everyday, to providing 24 hour care for the terminally ill who wishes to stay at home.
When a client first contacts us, we arrange a free, no obligation meeting to discuss your requirements and preferences. Once you have chosen us as your provider, we will draw upon the details of your care plan, which will be reviewed regularly to make sure that we deliver the most appropriate care to each client.
We have a team of trained and experienced male and female carers; we try our best to match our clients with the carers we have. We want our clients to feel valued and respect their carers and also have a warm relationship with them.