- Balhousie Care staff reach the finals of the National Care Awards
- ExtraCare acclaimed for being first gold standard Retirement Community for end of life care
- ‘Outstanding’ Northampton care home welcomes MP for VIP visit
- Dog owners and their pooches were among guests at Macmillan coffee morning
- Every Day is Different – Younger people would consider a career in social care
With many years of experience in the Homecare industry, Bluebird Care provides care in peoples own homes to customers throughout Teignbridge and Torbay. Established in 2008, the business is situated in Kingsteignton (Newton Abbot).
Bluebird Care believes in delivering high quality care and ‘good old fashioned service, ‘ Bluebird Care are very proud of the reputation they have gained since first opening. There is a ‘can do ‘ attitude and a delivery of quality care they would want for their own loved ones. The process is kept simple and flexible and they work closely with the customer to make sure their needs and wishes are met.
Police checked and trained Care workers assist people 65 and over and adults with physical disabilities with everyday tasks. These include but are not limited to; domestic, shopping, laundry, meal preparation, trips out, personal care, assistance with medication, help with mobility, companionship and enabling.
The service is very flexible and visits can be from 15 mins to all day. Waking and sleeping nights. Live in care and respite and short term care.