- Work begins on 55 bed assisted living development for Essex based care home operator
- Learning disability charity launches CookABILITY cooking videos to fight obesity
- ‘Celebration’ exhibition brings together work from care home residents in Devon
- Live-in care provider launches campaign to end loneliness
- Care crisis as care home occupancy rates are the highest levels ever recorded
Dartmoor Care Consortium
Dartmoor Care Consortium is a partnership of eight organisations, providing high quality social care in South, Mid and West Devon.
The Consortium was formed in 2011 and operates under the Devon County Council Framework Agreement for community-based services.
Our member organisations have many years’ experience and a wealth of expertise, allowing appropriate, sensitive and flexible care. We are committed to working with individuals to address their needs and increase independence where possible.