- Bield development shortlisted in Inside Housing Development Award Ceremony 2019
- Glamping tea party sparked off by old camping memories
- Former Wigan Athletic goalkeeper proves to be a luck charm!
- EmployabilityUK appoints social care entrepreneur as brand ambassador
- BAFTA award for Cardiff’s Incurable Optimist
Dartmoor Care Consortium
Dartmoor Care Consortium is a partnership of eight organisations, providing high quality social care in South, Mid and West Devon.
The Consortium was formed in 2011 and operates under the Devon County Council Framework Agreement for community-based services.
Our member organisations have many years’ experience and a wealth of expertise, allowing appropriate, sensitive and flexible care. We are committed to working with individuals to address their needs and increase independence where possible.