- New £15m care home in Chester nears completion creating 70 care jobs
- Claim money towards developing your employees in adult social care
- Operations Manager celebrates seven years at one of Kent’s leading home care providers
- End of life care award goes to MHA at 3rd Sector Awards
- Christmas Market comes to Glasgow care home
Dartmoor Care Consortium
Dartmoor Care Consortium is a partnership of eight organisations, providing high quality social care in South, Mid and West Devon.
The Consortium was formed in 2011 and operates under the Devon County Council Framework Agreement for community-based services.
Our member organisations have many years’ experience and a wealth of expertise, allowing appropriate, sensitive and flexible care. We are committed to working with individuals to address their needs and increase independence where possible.