- Care workers abseil for Alzheimer’s off Liverpool Cathedral raises over £900
- The Croft Residential Home in Wolverhampton found Outstanding following a CQC inspection
- Young people spruce up Nursing Home gardens for Leiston residents
- Royal Star & Garter Homes receives Level 1 Kitemark for exceptional dementia care
- Norfolk care home team accredited in specialist care
Dartmoor Care Consortium
Dartmoor Care Consortium is a partnership of eight organisations, providing high quality social care in South, Mid and West Devon.
The Consortium was formed in 2011 and operates under the Devon County Council Framework Agreement for community-based services.
Our member organisations have many years’ experience and a wealth of expertise, allowing appropriate, sensitive and flexible care. We are committed to working with individuals to address their needs and increase independence where possible.