- Stay well this winter as Public Health England urges people to get the flu jab
- 101st birthday celebrations go with a swing!
- Sandown Park care home in Windsor is bringing generations together
- Are we transforming care? – Comment
- Staff at Stevenage’s Martins House celebrate shortlisting at Hertfordshire Care Awards
Dartmoor Care Consortium
Dartmoor Care Consortium is a partnership of eight organisations, providing high quality social care in South, Mid and West Devon.
The Consortium was formed in 2011 and operates under the Devon County Council Framework Agreement for community-based services.
Our member organisations have many years’ experience and a wealth of expertise, allowing appropriate, sensitive and flexible care. We are committed to working with individuals to address their needs and increase independence where possible.